|–||David Meerman Scott
bestselling author of
The New Rules of Marketing & PR
If you’re one of the marketers who already understands the importance of expertly crafted buyer personas, you may skip to the Buyer Persona Masterclass registration here.
In the Buyer Persona Masterclass, you’ll learn how to become a buyer expert, a marketer who has clarity about the decision-making process your buyers have not yet shared with anyone else – and, in fact, may not even be conscious of themselves!
You’ll see how to communicate your findings through buyer personas that:
- guide differentiated messaging by identifying the points that have the most impact on your buyer’s decisions
- perfect targeting by identifying the buyers who are predisposed to buy your solutions and the reasons that others will be resistant
- inform persuasive marketing content with details about the questions your buyers are asking and which answers will persuade them to trust you
- optimize marketing ROI by telling you when and where your buyers are looking for you, which assets are more persuasive than others and why
- align with the sales people through a shared focus on buyers that you both understand and more . . .
Note: This workshop is designed for individual participants. For teams of four or more, we recommend the live Discovering Persona Insights workshop, which includes recorded interviews that we will conduct with your buyers.
Cost: $349/person Includes a 90-day license to participate in five pre-recorded workshop modules plus a limited enrollment 90-minute interactive session — live with Adele Revella, founder of Buyer Persona Institute.
In addition to the five online modules and the live interactive session with Adele Revella, Buyer Persona Masterclass participants get:
- The Buyer Persona Masterclass Workbook packed with notes, examples, illustrations and helpful graphics
- The Buyer Persona Aggregator Template for compiling interview results quickly and coherently
- A sample interview request/script that gets results!
- 9 Tips for Landing the Interview
Attend the Buyer Persona Masterclass today…
Buy now to secure a 90-day license to view 5-prerecorded training modules (total viewing time 2 hours), your seat in a 90-minute live online workshop led by Adele Revella, and a detailed, step-by-step workbook that is yours to keep.
Within a few hours, you will know:
- The Five Rings of Insight you must understand in order to craft targeted campaigns that speak to your buyers’ deepest needs and concerns
- Where to make marketing investments for maximum impact – and which marketing sinkholes to avoid
- How to distinguish your most receptive prospects from the least likely buyers who waste time, resources and money
- Which product and service characteristics have real meaning for your buyers – and merit your most intense sales and marketing focus
- Who you should recruit for interviews (Hint: the best interview subjects may not be the ones you expect…)
- How to effectively reach, persuade and schedule interview subjects painlessly
- Which subset of subjects you absolutely should not approach for an interview
- The best times to reach a buyer – and what to do when you go into voice mail
- How to get buyers to share information they have not shared with anyone before
- The only two things every successful interview must have (and one surprising thing it should not – a script!)
- The most important things to listen for – and how to get more of the good stuff, fast
- How to turn “jargon” into your secret weapon for drawing deeper information
- How to probe each phase of the decision-making process, from trigger to purchase
- The one thing you should never ask if you’re to sustain trust and confidence
- How to address the two most common reasons people don’t buy the solutions you’re marketing
- How to build a powerful composite buyer persona from your interviews, easily
- How many interviews to conduct to develop an actionable persona
- What the acid test is for whether or not to develop further interviews
- How to build a true persona-based message that resonates with buyers
- Which proof points to use – and which to avoid
- How to identify the top three priorities and success factors and the top three buyer concerns
- How to
determine the number of buyer personas you need to build (Hint: it’s fewer than you think)
- A fool-proof way to win the hearts and minds of sales people with your persona work